As an organisation, our main key aims are to:
- Promote the Social Model of Disability and philosophy of the Independent Living Movement throughout Scotland.
- Provide a forum for member organisations to work together and share ideas, experiences and information.
- Research best practice and identify examples of good practice in Self Directed Support (SDS) and report on these to member organisations and others.
- Provide a national campaigning voice for member organisations.
- Provide support to existing and evolving member organisations.
- Provide training for member organisations, staff and others.