ALLIANCE: Self Management Fund now Open for Applications
Self Management Fund: Resilience, Recovery and Development is now open for applications from 26 October 2020 until 9.00am 18 January 2021
The Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland has announced that the Self Management Fund is now open for applications. This Fund supports projects that increase the capacity of the people of Scotland to live well with long term conditions.
This round of the fund will build on the Resilience, Recovery and Development demonstrated by the third sector throughout 2020 and create an opportunity to plan for the future.
There are two grant types you can apply for:
- Up to £5,000
- Up to 12 months
- A small grant to enable you to conduct research, a feasibility study or a test of change for an idea to support self management in Scotland.
- Up to £60,000
- Up to 24 months
- A larger grant to enable you to either create a new service for your organisation or develop an existing idea to support self management in Scotland.
They are keen to see applications that:
- Strengthen the resilience of the people you work with and your organisation
- Increase the opportunities for recovery in communities and the third sector
- Develop the services that you have identified are required for the future
- Contribute to the purpose of the Scottish Government’s Framework for supporting people through Recovery and Rehabilitation during and after the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Contribute to the resilience, recovery and development of people, communities and the third sector through and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
This fund might be relevant to you if you were looking to:
- Develop a new Peer Support Group or support the development of an existing one
- Provide training to enable people to develop the confidence and skills needed to manage certain issues or scenarios
- Recruit, train and support Peer Mentors in some way.
If you would like support from SDS Scotland with an application or to discuss ideas you have, just get in touch for a further chat.
Find out more including How to apply, Who can apply and Download the Application Documents here