Future training opportunities
With members at the heart of what we do, SDS Scotland will be offering a diverse and relevant training programme to members this year. These will include training sessions on:
- Making Participation Requests under the Community Empowerment Act
- Getting it Right for every Child (GiRFEC) and Self-directed Support
- Setting up and using a Salesforces database system
- Getting to Grips with Self-directed Support
- Setting up a Peer Support Group
- Equality Impact Assessments and their role in local policy development
Information about training dates and how to secure you place will be announced shortly.
We are also looking for members to help deliver training around:
- Housing, homelessness and accessing Self-directed Support
- Substance misuse and accessing Self-directed Support
- Brokerage – what is it, how does it work and how can you access this support?
- Supporting people to develop Support Plans
- Adult Carers Support Plans – good practise and maximising impact
If you would be interested in offering any of the above training to the wider SDS Scotland membership, or training on another area, please get in touch to discuss further.
You may have a specific project or are developing a specific resource and think this could be of interest to other people. If so, we’d like to hear about it.
Tel: 07775 065653