Offer Training to other SDSS Members and receive the income!
Share your expertise and benefit from the experience
Would you like to deliver training to the wider SDS Scotland membership and receive any income generated?
SDS Scotland would like to offer their membership as wide a range of training and information events as possible, suited to their interests and needs.
If you have an idea for a training event, or already have training that you’ve developed and would like to offer to others, then we’d like to hear from you. There are key areas and themes that we would like to focus on, including (amongst others):
- Equality considerations
- How to reach groups of people who are struggling to access SDS for whatever reason
- The application of Legislation and Guidance in different areas of social care and health
- SDS Scotland’s organisational Outcomes around supporting the development and delivery of Independent SDS Information and Support
- Organisational development
- Developing Local Authority partnership working
We also recognise that it takes time and expertise to develop training and deliver this. So, if your training is accepted by SDS Scotland, you can receive any income that is generated by people attending the training. Other benefits to doing this include:
- Receiving Evaluation feedback that will help to improve the training in the future
- Using feedback to support the promotion of the training to others, including for any funding applications to support future delivery
- Gaining experience in delivering online sessions
- Having the support of SDS Scotland to enable your training to run as smoothly as possible
- Receiving financial income based on people paying for places to attend your training
SDS Scotland have produced a Training Application Form which you can download here: TRAINING PLAN Form (Aug 2021)
Once this is completed and sent back to SDS Scotland, we will be in touch to discuss the training in more detail.
We are keen to support the delivery of training that will be beneficial to the wider SDS Scotland membership. Therefore, we may not choose all the training that is offered, but we’d be keen to have a further discussion about this first.
If you have any questions please get in touch at any time.
Tel: 07775 065653