SDS National Voice: Further Programme announcements!
SDS National Voice: Programme announcements!
It has been a busy week for SDSS, we have been working on updating our programme for the #SDSnationalvoice We have lot of exciting content confirmed and even more will be announced next week!
- Jess Wade, Manager, Self Directed Support Scotland.
- Karen Geekie, Scottish Government SDS Policy Team.
- Professor Kirsten Rummery,Stirling University– The costs and benefits of ‘good’ self-directed support.
- Lucy Robertson, Managing Director,Craigforth– Review of Independent information and Support Services.
- Scottish Union of Supported Employment (SUSE)
- Disabled Persons Housing Service Fife.
- In Control Scotland.
- Iriss, Partnerships & CO.
- Community Brokerage Network.
- Inspiring Scotland.
There are a limited number of spaces still available for the event, find our booking page here.
We are accepting enquires from organisations who are interested in contributing or participating in our marketplace, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org