SDS National Voice 2018, tickets available now!
SDS National Voice 2018- tickets available now!
SDS National Voice is an event that will promote, celebrate and discuss good SDS practice all over Scotland. We designed this event around what you would like to hear about, and who you would like to hear from. Get your tickets now!
SDS National Voice 2018 is an event you cannot miss on Wednesday 14th of March, held at The Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC). You can book your space here.
We designed this event around you, key topics this event will cover are:
- Option 2- Making it work.
- Research on the value of Independent Information and Support – How to promote this further.
- Real Partnership Working- How to win friends and influence Local Authorities.
- Pooling Budgets – Options and success stories.
- Navigating Health and Social Care – Understanding the new structures and where you can be involved to shape this locally.
- When Things Go Wrong – how to get the best resolution for all parties.
In attendance will be a number of organisations at the centre of SDS development including: Inspiring Scotland, Scottish Government, Local Authorities,and SDS Scotland Membership organisations. A full programme of the day will be published in due course.
This event is fully accessible, there will be a number of Personal Assistants available at the venue, as well as BSL interpreters.
Free spaces and discounted rates are available to SDS Scotland members, by selecting the relevant ticket type. There are also a limited number of free spaces available by application or through supporting organisations, please contact: email@example.com
Find out more and book your space here!