Self Management Fund Open to Organisations
This fund is an opportunity for third sector organisations and any statutory sector partners to work together over a short period to demonstrate and build capacity for self management approaches to be strengthened in integration partnerships.
- The Fund is open to applications until 5pm on Friday 29th June 2018 (Now closed)
- Organisations can apply for 12 – 18 month projects
- Projects will begin on 1st October 2018
- Up to £30,000 can be applied for
- Third Sector and community based organisations must be lead partners and grant holders, statutory sector partners are welcome.
- Organisations do not have to be ALLIANCE members to apply.
Self Management is:
A way of living and working that means people living with long term conditions feel more in control of their own health and wellbeing.
For Independent Information and Support Organisations, this could mean:
- Supporting the development of Peer Support Groups in their area
- Recruiting, training and supporting local volunteers to become ‘SDS Champions’ in their area
- Developing resources that would enable local people to be more aware of how to navigate the SDS system and make best use of any funding they receive under SDS
If you would like the opportunity to discuss your ideas, or any support with the application process please contact their Grants and Impact Officer, Emma Goodlad at the ALLIANCE office on (0141) 4040231 or on email@example.com