Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund 2023 – 2026
A new Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund has been launched which is open to applications from third-sector organisations, grassroots and community groups based in Scotland.
About the Fund
The aim of this fund is to support projects and organisations to facilitate progress towards the priorities of ‘A Connected Scotland (2018)’ strategy, contribute to the recovery and reduction in societal harm associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, and mitigate the impact of the ongoing cost of living crisis.
The aims of the fund
Funded organisations must work towards achieving one or more of these four outcomes:
- Increase the level of understanding around social isolation and loneliness, including the causes and impact of loneliness and what works to reduce it
- Reduce social isolation and loneliness
- Reduce the harm resulting from the effects of social isolation and loneliness
- Increase the conditions which help to reduce social isolation and loneliness
Who can apply to the Fund?
- Third sector organisations, grassroots or community groups including unincorporated voluntary organisations, clubs, SCIOs (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisations) and CICs (Community Interest Companies).
- Organisations do not need to be registered charities.
- Partnership bids from two or more of the above community groups and organisations are welcomed. This includes public bodies and Local Authorities, as long as the lead partner is a third sector organisation or community group.
The application process
There are two application stages. Firstly, you will be asked to submit an expression of interest (EOI) and if successful, you will then be invited to stage 2 where you will complete a full application form.
Timescales for applying
Fund Opens: Wednesday 8th March 2023
Stage 1: The expression of interest (EOI) stage closes on Friday 31st March 2023
If successful at Stage 1, you will be invited to apply to stage 2.
Stage 2: closes on Friday 28th April 2023
How to apply
You can find all the supporting documents and a link to the online expression of interest (EOI) form here: https://impactfundingpartners.com/current-funding/social-isolation-and-loneliness-fund-2023-2026/